Cheesecake is one of my favorite summer desserts – fresh, light, and easy to make. Our family favorites are two versions of the basic recipe that I want to share with you today.
The basic recipe of the cake
BASE: FOR THE FILLING FOR CHOCOLATE FROSTING FOR BERRY FROSTING
FOR THE FILLING
FOR CHOCOLATE FROSTING
FOR BERRY FROSTING
There are two frosting options for this cake: chocolate and berries frosting.
- Melt gelatine in cool water.
- In the sauce pan combine cleaned freshed berries, sugar and lemon juice. Cook for 7 minutes on slow flame (70°C).
- Add gelatine. Stir well.
- Pour the berries jelly above the warm cheesecake and decorate with few fresh berries on the top.
- Leave in the fridge for few hours to cool down before serving.
- In the sauce put on bain-marie the dark chocolate.
- Add to the chocolate milk and butter, stir time to time to combine well.
- When the chocolate melts, pour it on the warm cake.
- Sprinkle toasted nuts on the chocolate glaze and decorate the top with fresh berries.
Leave the cake to cool down before serving. Bon appetite!